• PhD. in Mechanical Engineering by Porto University, 1995, Very Good.
• M.Sc. in Thermal Engineering by Porto University, 1987, Very Good.
• Civil Engineering by Porto University, 1982, Very Good.
• Professor of the Civil Engineering Department of Minho University, since 1995.
• Director of the MSc Course in Civil Engineering, since 2008.
• Director of the Building Physics and Technology Laboratory of Minho University, since1992.
Main scientific area of research: Sustainable Construction
Other scientific areas of research: Building physics and construction technology. Building energy conservation and management. Building conservation and rehabilitation. Environment and Sustainable Development.
Luís M. Bragança M. Lopes
University of Minho,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Alameda da Universidade
Phone: +351 253 510 200
Extension: 510 241
Fax: +351 253 510 217